BioClean SafeStep™ NSO
GOOD GRIP & DURABILITY
- 400mm (16") and 455mm (18").
- Spun bonded polypropylene with proprietary elastomer coating.
Tearing Strength: 1.6kg (min).
- 120% Maximum.
- Processed in a cleanroom environment to ensure compatibility with ISO Class 5 operating conditions.
- Quality Systems:
- Manufactured in a facility holding the following registration: ISO 9001:2008.
- Sampling & Inspection:
- In accordance with ISO 2859.
- Storage Instructions:
- Store in a dry, cool place (<30°C) away from direct sunlight and fluorescent light.
- Bar Codes:
- This is shown on the carton (ITF-14) to allow automatic data entry into Stock Control Systems.
- Lot Number:
- This is shown on the bags and the carton to provide product traceability.
- 100 pieces per sealed inner bag;
One inner bag per sealed outer bag;
Four outer bags per carton (400 pieces).
- Product Codes
NSO-016W: 16" (400mm).
NSO-018W: 18" (455mm).