Medical & Lab
BioClean-C™ Chemo Protective Apron with Sleeves
DESIGNED FOR PROTECTION
- CleanTough™ material
- 100% polyester elasticated cuffs, ultrasonically bonded sleeve seams with protective tape
- Short Classification:
- PPE Cat 3 Type PB 
- IPA resistant ink ensures that bags can be wiped down with cleaning or sterilising fluids without fear of cross-contamination from printing inks.
- Quality Systems:
- Manufactured in a facility holding ISO 9001:2008 certification.
- Sampling & Inspection:
- In accordance with ISO 2859.
- Shelf Life:
- Five (5) years from date of manufacture
- Bar Codes:
- A unique bar code on the carton (ITF-14) allows automatic entry into Stock Control Systems.
- Lot Number:
- This is shown on each individual bag and the carton to provide product traceability.
- One piece per sealed inner PE bag; one inner bag per sealed outer PE bag; 40 outer bags per lined carton (40 pieces). Please note: BCAS-XL 35 pieces per carton
- CleanTough™ fabric with 100% Polyester cuffs. Please Note: * BCAS-XL is a non-stock item, minimum order quantity available on request. For further information please ring our office on: 01638 663338.
- Product Type:
- Protective Apron with Sleeves
- ISO Class 4
- Short Description:
- Chemotherapy Protective Apron with Sleeves.
- Product Codes