Medical & Lab
BioClean-C™ Chemo Protective Apron with Sleeves
DESIGNED FOR PROTECTION
- CleanTough™ fabric
- Other Features:
- Adjustable neck fastening. Tie-tapes at waist. Attached sleeves with elasticated cuffs.
- IPA resistant ink ensures that bags can be wiped down with cleaning or sterilising fluids without fear of cross-contamination from printing inks.
- Quality Systems:
- Manufactured in a facility holding ISO 9001:2008 certification.
- Sampling & Inspection:
- In accordance with ISO 2859.
- Storage Instructions:
- Store in a dry, cool place (<40°C) away from direct sunlight and fluorescent light.
- Bar Codes:
- A unique bar code on the carton (ITF-14) allows automatic entry into Stock Control Systems.
- Lot Number:
- This is shown on each individual bag and the carton to provide product traceability.
- One sealed pice per sealed inner bag;
One sealed inner bag per sealed outer bag;
40 outer bags per carton liner;
One carton liner per carton (40 pieces).
- CleanTough™ fabric with 100% Polyester cuffs. Please Note: These aprons are subject to a minimum order quantity. For further information please ring our office on: 01638 663338.
- ISO Class 4.
- Short Description:
- Chemotherapy Protective Apron with Sleeves.
- Product Codes